The Alpina RCL Classic Boot combines a soft boot flex, TPU heel counter and heel fit adjustment for optimum performance and comfort for the up and coming nordic skier.
- NNN R3 PU: First generation racing sole; still offers similar technical and functional characteristics as other, newer soles; neutral foot position.
- Thinsulate Insulation: Provides up to twice as much thermal shoe insulation. Even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions it provides the foot with maximum thermal comfort.
- Elastic Insert: For gaiter adaptability to various lower leg shapes.
- Lacing System
- 4Dry Weave Gaiter: Woven textile configuration makes the boot water impermeable and allows it to breathe. Water vapor passes out of the boot, so the boot interior stays warm and dry for maximum comfort.
- Anatomic Footbed: Insole contributes significantly to the vertical stability of the foot, providing a high level of comfort and improves the thermal insulation of the shoe.
- TPU Heel Counter: The TPU heel counter provides good grip, stable foothold in the heel, prevents heel movement, and adapts to various foot shapes and heel volumes.
- Heel Fit Adjustment